Post 7


Hi to all!
In this post I write about a book very important in mi life like a musician. The book is “Conversaciones with Arrau”, in spanish its name is “Arrau”, and yes, the name in english is like a “Spanglish” hahahah CONVERSACIONES WHIT? It’s funny! Ok. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The book was write by Joseph Horowitz, he is an cultural historian, and musical programmer, and to interviewed some important celebrities of the world music, like a the same Claudio Arrau (pianist) and Arturo Toscanini (conductor).

This book I readed in 2014, and is really inspiring for me, because to tell much histories with other musical celebrities, but the most important is know about her life, formation and personal live experiences. Is very interesting like a interpretation student, and I feel identified with the much moments, and Claudio Arrau tell like job in some themes, in a musical aspect and personal. Also tell like her mother is a most important support for he, amog others topics.

In my personal opinión, they could read the book.

PD: I have book in PDF, if they want, tell me and I send by email. Greetins!!!!  


I leave a picture where we can see to Claudio Arrau with her Mother

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog