Post Music 

Hi everyone!!!

Today I am to talk about music.

I like many music styles or genres, but in previous post I talked about my favourite band and is Judas Priest, about the popular music, and today I am to talk about classical musicians that are important in my life, like Carlos Pérez and José Antonio Escobar, are chilean musicians. And I like his discography and like play the dificcult pieces.

About Carlos Perez, is a guitar player, has many albums among them “Guitar Recital”, “Musica Hispano-americana del Romanticismo” and “Bach”.

About José Antonio Escobar, also is a guitar player, maybe the grater inspiration with the album “Guitar Recital”, has interpretation the Bach pieces is beautiful, and in this album he play my fauvorite piece for guitar that is “Andante y Rondó n°2 Op.2” by Dionisio Aguado, the interpretation this piece is wonderful.  And also has other album by Chilean music and is so good.

I am enjoy different musical genres like Heavy metal, Rock, Pop, Classical Music, Cumbia, Electronic, among other genres. And my favourite is Heavy metal, because is a vertiginous music, I like the virtuosity.

I leave link with my favourite guitar piece and some pictures of these guitarist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT6_Uc3ledk

Carlos Perez:
José Antonio Escobar

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog