Post 6


Hello, today I write about Gender roles and stereotypes.

First of all I say what don’t agree with this concept, and I think what we all are different people, with different taste and thoughts, without to import it’s gender or sexuality. Call my attention when people to take some conducts like a “natural conducts”, only by biological sexuality.

I remember when I was a child, around the 4 years old, I played with toy buses and cars, among others toys. But also I liked play with toy kitchen articles like a cooking pot or skillet, like to be a Chef. And my grandma gift to me this toys, and she to tell what in the moment to gift-wrap always the salesman or saleswoman they did it with girl wrapping paper, and my grandma to explain what gift is for a boy, and immediately they looked weird, because according to them this toys is for a girl.

My grandma and me never understood this thought. Terrible!!
PD: I love my grandma hahahaha 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog