Post 9


Hello my friends! Today in this post I write about my fauvorite TV Show, and is “The Simpsons”.

I like this TV show only from first season to ninth, and maybe tenth, but beyond this nope. And I like because it’s very funny, her topic usually are politics, pop culture, rare situations, current topics, parodies, among others cualities this program.

The program it’s about a american family what live in Springfied, and they happen much funny situations and other no that much, In some cases the funny is the develop of the thematics or problems.

This program was created by Matt Groening, and develop they did James L. Brooks, Matt Groening and Sam Simon, and prodution company is 20th Century Fox Television with Grace Film.

My Fauvorite episode is “Homer goes to college” by 6th season, it’s a really really great episode!
And my fauvorite character is Mr. Burns, makes me laugh because is a bad man, really very bad man, and is a capitalist man parody. And is protagonist to the great scene where “The Ramones” played happy birthday song in “Punk Style”. 😂😝😹😸🙊

One a curiosity this program has did much premonitions about different topic, from technologies to history events.

Greeting to all!!!  

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog