Post 8


Hi to all! Today, I have to write about a subject that has caught my attention during this semester.And the subject is Guitar lesson. Surprise!!!??? 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏


One subject that has caught my attention is Latin American music. This semester, I’ve worked on this interpretation style along with my guitar teacher. This is very different from the way I used to play the guitar. I learnt to play classical guitar in a conservatory. So I had an academic guitar technique. The Latin American music style is more free and “danceable” because of its rhythmic features. I love playing this kind of music. It adds more techniques to my other repertoire when having concerts and auditions. and play for my family and friend when request play some piece or song. I think now than is very important in the interpretation area, played pieces or music the all periods, in the interpreter formation period, because expand the musical opinion.
To be honest, I don’t expected this. It was a great surprise in my life like person and musician, but I very happy like this and learnin more about the music.


PD: I leave a picture, they where can see me with a great friend, enjoying the latin american music.
😝😝😝😝, Greeting!!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog