Post 1, (English IV)

Hi everybody, today I’m going to talk about countries I would like to visit.

I would like to visit many countries and cities. Like a Spain, Italy, England, USA. But especially Liverpool, England, and why? Because I love football, and I think that England have the best league, “The Premier League”, I’m fan to Liverpool FC and my dream to visit Anfield and look the game with others fans.

About Liverpool I know that there are two teams, Liverpool FC and Everton FC, and The Beatles are this city, and it is a port.

Would I like visit like a turist and better if is to study. Always my main idea is to play my instrument. I don’t know about conservatory in Liverpool, but should exist.

In my opinion, visit Liverpool is a dream and England in general, but also I like “rock” and the best bands are to here, like a Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple. I have many motivations!

Greetings!!!!!!!! :D





Comentarios

  1. Hi Michael! It looks like Liverpool has a lot of entertainment refer to football. To be honest with you, I don't like football that much, but I like music a lot and (as you said) I know that many rock bands born in England. Also I know that Abbey Road Studios are there and people take many photos because of the history of pop culture. Greetings

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog