The best concert! 


Hi everyone!

Today I am to talk about the best concert for me!

I am a rock fans, all my life, and always listened rock band or metal band, like a Deep Purple, Accept, Iron Maiden, etc… But one band I like so much and are Judas Priest. I like rock because my father always show me many band, among others Judas Priest. And this band, never to come to Chile, but in 2005 Judas Priest annauted what to come Chile this year. And my father was to this concert, but me no! Because I am had 11 years old, and my mother said no!

But in 2008 Judas Priest to come again, and I had 14 years old, and this opportunity my mother said yes! :) and travel with my father and a cousin to Santiago, It was a great trip, and the concert was wonderfull, they play a great playlist, all the best songs!! It was a perfect experience.

Thank for making me remember this concert and the trip!

Greetings!!!
✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog